FABSKIN – how is cellulite formed?
Cellulite is formed on the level of tissues. This is influenced by disorders of microcirculation, i.e. venous insufficiency which leads to improper disposal of toxins. The toxins slow down metabolism and ions of iron accumulate in cells and intertissue particles. They take part in liberation of peroxides which destroy healthy cells. Adipose tissue becomes swollen because peroxidation of lipids slows down activity of proteins and enzymes. It also depolarizes membranes and decreases lipid hydrophobicity inside of them. As adipose tissue swells, connective tissue also starts growing. As a result tissues disform and we observe that the skin has a dimpled, wavy appearance, orange discolorations and bumps, which is all known as cellulite.
Why is ALIDYA helpful in prevention of cellulite?
Problems with microcirculations are caused by different reasons. The most common are hormonal changes (estrogen hyperactivity), hereditary characteristics, diet with a lot of fat and carbohydrates, sedentary lifestyle, low physical activity, unhealthy lifestyle, use of stimulants, stress, medical and surgical treatments – they can favour the emergence of cellulite. The aesthetic medicine centre Fabskin uses ALIDYA to prevent the appearance of cellulite – the treatment of deacidification of cells, that is getting rid of ions of iron. The treatment improves resistance of cell membranes, making enzymes and proteins work actively providing high quality building material to tissues, which improves them. This enhances metabolism and microcirculation, does not allow tissues grow. Development of cellulite is stopped and the skin is improved.
How does ALIDYA affect cellulite?
ALIDYA is one of a few preparations which really affects cellulite, it does not just cover the problem. It works from the basics. It strengthens cell membranes and tissues. It also improves microcirculation. Cellulite does not have a chance!
During aesthetic medical treatment, ADYLIA localizes ions of iron present in the cells and neutralizes them. It also deacidifies intercellular areas and does not allow new ions of iron getting deposited there. Moreover, it removes toxins from the tissues which are cumulated as a result of disturbed microcirculation in the body. But this is not all. Amino acids and energy materials contained in ALIDYA destroy free radicals and carry out revitalization of cellular cavities (osmotic drainage, regeneration of transport proteins, improvement of lipid asymmetry of cell membranes, enhance microcirculation). All is carried out as a safe and trusted mesotherapy treatment with the use of revolutionary medical formulation ALIDYA.
For whom do we recommend ALIDYA as a cellulite treatment?
At the aesthetic medicine centre FABSKIN the treatment and prevention of cellulite is performed after an interview with a patient. We would like to make sure that the treatment will be 100% safe and efficient for the patient. ALIDYA medical treatment is recommended for people who:
- Have problems with cellulite
- Have undergone liposuction
- Have lipid swelling
- Have undergone Axualyx intralipotherapy treatment
- Have noticeable or appearing skin changes remaining cellulite
- Have problems with slow metabolism
- Would like to prevent cellulite
- Work at least 4-5 hours a day in sitting position
- Belong to the group at risk of cellulite (present in women in their family, have sedentary lifestyle, obecity, overweight, little physical activity, diet high in fats and carbohydrates)
Remember! It is easier to prevent than to treat. Cellulite is a problem for every second woman!
Contraindications for ALIDYA treatment:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Active skin allergies
- Autoimmune diseases
How does ALIDYA treatment look like?
Reduction and prevention of cellulite treatment is carried out at the aesthetic medicine centre FABSKIN with the use of ALIDYA formulation via injection in a common and safe mesotherapy treatment.
1. The doctor mixes the content of two vials with active components
2. Using a sterile needle the doctor adds solvent for lyophilization (or freeze-drying)
3. The site of injection is disinfected and secured
4. During the process of intradermotherapy the prepared ALIDYA product is given to the subcutaneous layer.
After the procedure there might appear small redness and swelling in the injection site. They are not serious and disappear spontaneously within a few hours.
The treatment at the dermatherapy centre FABSKIN does not require special preparation, and after the treatment a patient can get back to their daily routine.
Results of ALIDYA treatment and frequency of its use
Depending on the problem and the area of its occurance, the ALIDYA treatment should be carried out 7-12 times every 15-20 days. Usually we carry out 1 treatment every 7 days.
In order to maintain positive effects of the treatment and to prevent cellulite appearance we recommend to repeat the treatment annually. At the aesthetic medicine centre FABSKIN we use complementary treatments which allow preserve beauty and delay skin aging processes. Our doctors will inform you about additional possibilities.
The results of the treatment:
- The skin is noticeable smoother and more beautiful
- The skin is firmer and brighter
- Microcirculation is increased
- Intercellular metabolism is enhanced
- Toxins are dissolved from the cells
- Ions of iron are neutralized
- Adisose and connective tissues are improved
- Free radicals are removed
- Osmotic drainage
- Protein reconstruction
- Cells and tissues are secured
- Extracellular matrix (ECM) works properly
At the aesthetic medicine and dermatherapy FABSKIN you can have revolutionary and modern ALIDYA treatment performed. We guarantee complex treatment and prevention of cellulite. We use medical preparations and high quality devices. All the treatments are performed by qualified specialists.